Work with clients, project manager, and design team to provide interior planning and design expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and produce support materials such as interior renderings, color boards and interior finish specifications.
- Work with client and design team to develop interior space and/or interior finishes that complement the architectural design.
- Review pricing, materials and customization for projects and provides design support for completion/execution of design concepts.
- Keep product library current with up to date finish samples and make other designers in the office aware of any new products.
- Takes direction from Senior Interior Designers and Project Managers.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 3-5 years of professional experience as an Interior Designer
- Strong client focus with an attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of project scope, construction materials/methods, and sustainable solutions
- Exhibits individual initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and InDesign.
- High level of dependability and quality of work on multiple projects in varying size and scope
- Required to perform miscellaneous administrative duties associated with projects as needed or assigned
- Strong client focus with attention to detail
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is constructive in dealing with clients, consultants, co-workers, and management.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. This description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
M+A Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Qualified candidates please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Interior Designer Cincinnati.