We are seeking a collaborative, detail-oriented and organized marketing coordinator to help produce, edit and distribute various forms of content for marketing and business development purposes. This content would align with corporate marketing goals and may be distributed via proposals, website and social media channels, newsletters, press releases and in-house intranet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with technical staff to obtain content for proposals/interviews, then translate technical verbiage into a marketing-oriented message
- Assist in development and coordination of RFQ/P submissions as directed by Marketing Manager
- Manage M+A social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Maintain and update marketing calendar with scheduled content and analytics
- Create and update resumes, project descriptions and boilerplate information for proposals and interviews
- Coordinate and write content for blog and monthly internal newsletter
- Assist with event planning as needed
- Maintain and update M+A website with newly created content including photography, project and people pages
- Coordinate the creation and/or selection of graphics with M+A's graphic designer to support marketing content
- Maintain, organize and add newly created content into the marketing library database
- Coordinate architectural photo shoots, determine marketing message and convey to M+A photographers
- Maintain and update the company intranet as needed
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Manage and coordinate the production of other marketing collateral (business cards, boards, etc.)
This new team member should:
- Enjoy writing and have a proficient understanding of proper grammar
- Be able to appropriately tailor a message to fit various distribution channels
- Have an understanding of marketing's role in a B2B organization
- Have a strong attention to detail and an eye for graphic design
- Be able to efficiently multi-task and make best use of their time in a deadline driven environment
- Work well with others
- Find architecture and interior design interesting
- Have a bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, journalism, English, or other related field — preferably entry-level or 1-2 years of experience
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop
Why choose M+A? Because we’re different, in a good way.
M+A Architects has a great office culture and offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, performance based bonuses, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We are a design leader in Central Ohio with a broad range portfolio of project types.
Qualified candidates please apply by sending a resume, cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing Coordinator.