We are seeking a professional, friendly, and organized Office Administrator for our Cincinnati office. As the Office Administrator, you will be the first point of contact to clients and other visitors to the office. You will be responsible for ensuring a pleasant experience and providing assistance to office guests in addition to providing general office support, including a variety of clerical activities and special projects as needed. In addition, there will be occasional marketing and graphics work in support of both the Columbus and Cincinnati office.
Office Administrator Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employees. Will transfer a caller to an employee’s voice mailbox when the employee is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to appropriate conference room or meeting area. Inform employees when guests arrive.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Assist with various clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Order and maintain office supplies and coffee.
- Check office mailbox daily. Process and distribute incoming mail and deliveries. Post and address outgoing mail/shipments as requested.
- Maintain tidiness throughout the day in the lobby, conference rooms and kitchen.
- Order food for Lunch & Learns and other meetings as directed by staff
- Set up conference rooms for meetings internally and externally and ensure that conference room has been cleaned up when the meeting is over.
- Set up, start up, and coordinate GoToMeeting events for Lunch & Learns and other meetings with M+A Columbus
- Assist with the planning and coordination of office events, such as meetings and parties.
- Coordinate and Schedule Lunch & Learns with outside vendors and M+A Columbus
- Coordinate and communicate with outside vendors and landlord maintenance when necessary
- Create and Maintain project RFI logs as directed by staff
- Create and Maintain project submittal logs as directed by staff
- Create and Maintain project correspondence logs as directed by staff
- Schedule and coordinate drawing deliveries, pickups, etc for projects
- Assist with other related duties as assigned.
Marketing Support Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating community involvement events
- Participate in posting on M+A's social media outlets for the Cincinnati office as coordinated with M+A's Senior Communications Specialist
- Assist in development and coordination of RFQ/P submissions in the Cincinnati market as directed by M+A's Director of Marketing
- Assist in printing, either in-house or with external reprographics firms
- Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations for all-office meetings.
- Assist in creating, formatting, coordinating, and proofreading the monthly newsletter
- Maintain, organize and add newly created content into the marketing library database
- Coordinate and attend architectural photo shoots, determine marketing message (from Director of Marketing and Project Manager) and convey to M+A photographers
This new team member should:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and 3 years of relevant experience and/or training.
- Have excellent phone etiquette and a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working with and talking to people of all personality types.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Be able to efficiently multi-task and prioritize.
- Contribute to the culture of M+A
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and willingness to learn additional computer programs as necessary
- Be able to work independently on assigned tasks and be accepting of direction on given assignments; alternatively, team member should also be able to work collaboratively with office staff.
To apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Office Administrator.