We are seeking a professional, friendly, and organized Office Administrator for the front desk in our Columbus office. As the Office Administrator, you will be the first point of contact to clients and other visitors to the office. You will be responsible for ensuring a pleasant experience and providing assistance to office guests in addition to providing general office support, including a variety of clerical activities and special projects as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employees. Will transfer a caller to an employee’s voice mailbox when the employee is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to appropriate conference room or meeting area. Inform employees when guests arrive.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Assist with various clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Order and maintain office supplies and coffee.
- Check office mailbox daily. Process and distribute incoming mail and deliveries. Post and address outgoing mail/shipments as requested.
- Maintain tidiness throughout the day in the lobby, conference rooms and kitchen.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings with clients and ensure that conference room has been cleaned up when the meeting is over.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of office events, such as meetings and parties.
- Assist with other related duties as assigned.
This new team member should:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and 1 year of relevant experience and/or training.
- Have excellent phone etiquette and a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working with and talking to people of all personality types.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Be able to efficiently multi-task and prioritize.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and willingness to learn additional computer programs as necessary (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop).
- Be able to work independently on assigned tasks and be accepting of direction on given assignments; alternatively, team member should also be able to work collaboratively with office staff.
Why choose M+A? Because we’re different, in a good way.
M+A Architects has a great office culture and offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, performance based bonuses, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We are a design leader in Central Ohio with a broad range portfolio of project types.
Qualified candidates please apply by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Office Administrator.