Develops and coordinates the production of complete sets of construction documents with limited guidance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce construction documents using Revit or AutoCAD.
- Coordinate with Designer and Project Manager during the Design Phase to produce models and design drawings for internal and external use.
- Assist Project Manager in communication and coordination with clients, consultants, and all in-house team members.
- Takes direction from Project Manager; works with a team and leads drawing production on portions of larger projects.
- Provide input for basic detail designs.
- Perform code review/research with guidance.
- Perform construction administration duties with limited guidance.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties associated with projects as needed or assigned.
- High level of proficiency with Revit or AutoCAD; will be expected to become proficient in Revit
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Solid understanding of construction methods required and sustainable solutions
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from an accredited program or 2-year CAD technical degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in an architectural firm
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is constructive in dealing with clients, consultants, co-workers, and management.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. This description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
M+A Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Qualified candidates please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Project Captain.