As a project coordinator, you will assist in the development, coordination and production of complete sets of construction documents under the direction of a Project Captain or Project Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the production of design phase models and drawings
- Contribute to the production of construction documents using Revit or AutoCAD
- Work with a team on portions of work on larger projects
- Assist Project Captain in communication and coordination with clients, consultants, and all in-house team members
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties associated with projects as needed or assigned
- Takes direction from Project Captain and/or Project Manager
- High level of proficiency with Revit or AutoCAD
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- Basic understanding of construction methods required and sustainable solutions
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from an accredited program or 2-year CAD technical degree or equivalent; 0-3 years experience
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is constructive in dealing with clients, consultants, co-workers, and management.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. This description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
M+A Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Qualified candidates please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Project Coordinator.