Project Manager - Senior Living
• Management of all different sizes and types of senior living projects.
• Typically responsible for managing 1-3 projects at a time depending on the size and complexity of the projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the production of a complete set of construction documents with project coordinators and CAD technicians, from the schematic design phase through construction administration
• Direct and manage team members (CAD technicians, project coordinators, and consultants) at all levels of contract administration
• Provide creative input and solutions for detail designs
• Communicate and coordinate with, clients, consultants, and all in-house team members, including the senior project manager and/or principal in charge of the project
• Manage project schedule and budget
• Review and red line plans
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with M+A Architects policies and applicable laws.
• Complete performance appraisals for direct report project coordinators and/or CAD technicians
• Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree in Architecture or minimum 8 years experience with an architectural firm or construction company as Project Coordinator or Project Manager
• Thorough knowledge of building codes
• Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
• Strong problem solving, communication, leadership, and mentorship skills
• Solid knowledge of construction materials and methods including sustainable solutions
• Continuing education and membership in industry related associations
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is constructive in dealing with clients, consultants, co-workers, and management.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified. This description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
M+A Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Qualified candidates please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Project Manager – Senior Living.