RA, LEED AP
“We bring people with different views together, working towards the good of the whole and making sure that the end product is a better solution because of it.”
Adam Tee has more than 25 years of experience in the architectural industry. A seasoned architect and project manager, he has managed the entire process for many projects from planning through construction. The majority of his work has been for medical, retail, corporate and residential projects. He is creative in problem solving, manages projects to their budgets, and is very knowledgeable with building codes. He emphasizes project coordination between disciplines and because of this, the projects he works on have quality drawings and coordinated specifications.
- Master of Business Administration, Ohio University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Accredited Professional
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Blendon Woods Civic Association
- Central Ohio Diabetes Association
- Ohio University Alumni Association
- The Ohio State University Alumni Association
Adam's favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.