"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
Joining M+A with over 12 years experience, Andreas is a dedicated team player with countless technical skills to offer. He is passionate about incorporating new technologies into design to enhance the end experience for both the users and the environment. Andreas is skilled at Revit software as well as AutoCad which makes him a versatile asset to any project in which he is involved. In addition to his technical abilities, Andreas has experience performing construction administration, making sure his projects stay on schedule.
- Master of Architecture, Kent State University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
Andreas' favorite vacation spot is Les Cheneaux Islands, Michigan.