Principal, Director - Interior Design
Being very passionate about aesthetically cohesive, well-planned design, Carrie Boyd brings a focus on design and innovation to all of her projects. Leveraging over 15 years of experience, Carrie has crafted an award-winning interior design studio at M+A Architects, providing a more comprehensive experience for clients and building a reputation for forward-thinking designs. Always keeping an eye towards trends, Carrie works to infuse her projects with progressive ideas while also assuring client goals and architectural design intent are kept top-of-mind. Her charisma, dedication to detail, and collaborative nature make her a leader in design.
- Bachelor of Science in Design, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Interior Designer, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications, NCIDQ #24734
- 2019 Columbus Business First - 40 Under 40
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Associate Member
- Women Leadership Initiative (WLI)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Former Board Member IIDA Ohio Kentucky Chapter
Carrie loves to vacation in Cabo San Lucas and cheer on the Buckeyes.