Principal, Director - Interior Design
Carrie joined M+A Architects in the fall of 2007 with over 8 years of prior professional experience. Her passion for aesthetically cohesive, well planned design begins with her focus on the client and their intentions. Her responsibilities beyond being head of her department include staying on top of trends and interior materials, designing for sustainable solutions on the interior, performing construction compliance reviews for materials and finishes, as well as working hand in hand with owners to establish their space planning, furniture, and operational layouts. Her charisma, dedication to detail, marketing sense, and client relations separate her from others in her field.
- Bachelor of Science in Design, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Interior Designer, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications, NCIDQ #24734
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Associate Member
- Women Leadership Initiative (WLI)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Former Board Member IIDA Ohio Kentucky Chapter
Carrie loves to vacation in Cabo San Lucas and cheer on the Buckeyes.