Graphic Design Lead
"Strive to not be a success, but rather to be of value."
Charisma, drive and magnetic-ism are three words that accurately describe Chelsea. With a passion for energetic, clear, and inspired messaging through visual design, Chelsea creates graphics for print, web and environmental applications. She first spends time getting to know the brand, the audience, and the message before crafting imagery that defines and engages. Chelsea is a talented graphic designer who is as smart with her designs as she is creative. She designs compelling, cohesive designs while staying consistent through the details. Chelsea is also a driver of our M+A wellness program and overall corporate culture.
- Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture, The Ohio State University
- American Institute of Graphic Arts, Cincinnati Chapter (AIGA)
- Society of Environmental Graphic Design, Cincinnati Chapter (SEGD)
- Greater Cincinnati Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Commercial Real Estate Women, Inc. of Greater Cincinnati (CREW GC)
Chelsea is obsessed with river otters, enjoys a competitive game of volleyball and loves to visit local wine tastings.