NCARB, CDT, CSI
Senior Project Manager
“90% of the success of a project comes from the first 10% of effort.”
Jeff is a highly motivated and detail oriented senior project manager with strong analytical, organizational and communication skills. With more than 20 years of experience, he is experienced in managing multiple projects, facilitating project meetings, minimizing costs and maximizing time efficiency on projects from conception to construction administration. Jeff has worked on both public and private projects and enjoys the residential and commercial sectors.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kent State University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- National Council of Architectural Boards (NCARB) Certified
- Certified Document Technologist
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
Jeff enjoys woodworking in his spare time.