Senior Project Manager, Quality Assurance Manager
Jeff has almost 40 years of experience in all different market sectors including the design of higher education facilities, industrial, office, healthcare and more, with exceptional experience in laboratory work. He possesses a big interest in seeing how things come together and how the parts behind the scenes work. With a passion for understanding construction systems he has been involved in every aspect of the project design and construction process. This exceptional knowledge makes Jeff a well-rounded architect who contributes insightful solutions to every project in which is a part beginning to end.
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Harvard Graduate School of Design, Research Lab Design & Technology
- Columbus College of Art and Design
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Accredited Professional
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Institutes of Health Grant Reviewers
Jeff's favorite restaurant is Napolean House in New Orleans.