AIA, NCARB, CBO, MPE
Principal, Executive Vice President, Director - Civic/Community Studio
"Architects translate great ideas into the built environment based on a client's dream."
Jim has been a registered architect for over 30 years. Having served as Project Manager for numerous public and private projects, he is a wealth of knowledge, especially concerning building code issues. He holds a Class II Master Plans Examiner Certification and a Class I Chief Building Official Certification from the State of Ohio Board of Building Standards. He has been providing code consulting services to many central Ohio municipalities for over 25 years. In addition to reviewing plans for building code issues, he is also very experienced in cost estimating and budget review. Jim is passionate about designing facilities and spaces that serve communities.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kent State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio, California, Florida, Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- Class II Master Plans Examiner
- Class I Chief Building Official
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- International Building Code Council (ICC)
- Ohio Building Officials Association (OBOA)
- Central Ohio Code Officials Association (COCOA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
Jim enjoys traveling to Treasure Island, Florida and the Greek Isles.