LEED AP BD+C
Interim Director - Residential Studio
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jim is a pro-active leader who manages his team and projects competently and efficiently. He has a great deal of experience providing quick, effective solutions and he thrives on the fast pace of projects with developers. With a focus on client service, Jim prides himself on his attention to relationship building with clients, truly understanding their company or organization. He listens to their needs, objectives, and opportunities and translates them into exceptional results with a well-managed, smooth process. Sustainable, energy-efficient design is important to Jim, and he strives to achieve appropriate levels of sustainable design practices in all of his projects. Jim oversees M+A Architects’ affordable housing studio with a firm belief in collaboration.
- Master of Architecture, Cleveland Urban Design Collaboration
- Certificate of Urban Design, Cleveland Urban Design Collaboration
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Kent State University
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Jim's favorite movie is either Aspen Extreme or RAD.