AIA, LEED AP BD+C, LFA, WELL AP
Energetic and organized, Johnna brings consistency, reliability, and prompt action to all of her projects. She is passionate about finding creative ways to incorporate sustainability, while keeping project timeline and budget in mind. She’s also interested in accessibility, exploring ways that access can go far beyond ADA compliance. Johnna is an excellent listener and enjoys finding the right sustainable solution that fits within each unique client’s needs. Currently, Johnna is a Living Building Challenge Ambassador and Auditor, assisting the International Living Future Institute by performing independent, third party audits of projects that have submitted documentation for Living Building, Petal, or Net Zero Energy Building Certification.
- Master of Architecture, Tulane University
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Clemson University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Florida
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- Living Future Accreditation
- Living Building Challenge Ambassador and Auditor
- WELL Accredited Professional
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- International Living Future Institute
- Architecture for Humanity Chapter Network
Johnna's favorite animal is a hamster in a tiny argyle sweater.