AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, LFA, WELL AP, Fitwel Ambassador, EcoDistricts AP
Director of Sustainability
"At its heart, sustainability is as much about creating a healthy building for its occupants, as it is about supporting the environment."
Energetic and organized, Johnna brings consistency, reliability, and prompt action to all of her projects. She’s also interested in accessibility, exploring ways that access can go far beyond ADA compliance. Johnna is an excellent listener and enjoys finding the right sustainable solution to fit each client’s needs. Currently, she is an Auditor for International Living Future Institute (ILFI) performing third-party reviews of projects that have submitted for Living Building Challenge, Petal Certification, Core Green Building Certification, Zero Energy, or Zero Carbon Certification.
- Master of Architecture, Tulane University
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Clemson University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Florida
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- WELL Accredited Professional
- Living Future Accreditation
- Fitwel Ambassador
- EcoDistricts AP
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Committee on the Environment (COTE)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Architecture for Humanity Chapter Network
- Green Energy Ohio
- Toastmasters International Member
Johnna's favorite animal is a hamster in a tiny argyle sweater.