AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, LFA, WELL AP
Project Manager, Sustainability Manager
"At its heart, sustainability is as much about creating a healthy building for its occupants, as it is about supporting the environment."
Energetic and organized, Johnna brings consistency, reliability, and prompt action to all of her projects. She’s also interested in accessibility, exploring ways that access can go far beyond ADA compliance. Johnna is an excellent listener and enjoys finding the right sustainable solution to fit each client’s needs. Currently, she is a Living Building Challenge Auditor, assisting the International Living Future Institute by performing independent, third-party audits of projects that have submitted documentation for Living Building, Petal, or Zero Energy Building Certification.
- Master of Architecture, Tulane University
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Clemson University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Florida
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- Living Future Accreditation
- Living Building Challenge Ambassador and Auditor
- WELL Accredited Professional
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- International Living Future Institute (ILFI)
- Architecture for Humanity Chapter Network
- Green Energy Ohio
- Toastmasters International Member
Johnna's favorite animal is a hamster in a tiny argyle sweater.