RA, LEED AP BD+C
Principal, Director - Commercial Studio
"We foster a team approach to projects with all involved to ensure success."
Lori has been with M+A Architects for more than 20 years, specializing in retail and mixed-use developments and commercial office. She has been a large part of the ever-evolving, award-winning and precedent-setting Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio since 1994. She is a graduate of Pratt Institute in New York City with a professional degree in architecture. As a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, Lori leads discussions on the topic of the architect’s expanding role in managing mixed-use developments and sustainability in retail design. She has been responsible for at least eight major mixed-use retail developments, ranging in cost from $50 million to $340 million across the United States. Creating dynamic, sustainable, active neighborhoods is what Lori does best.
- Bachelor of Architecture, The Pratt Institute
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Chairperson of OH/WV Government Relations Committee for ICSC
- ICSC State Planning Committee Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Lori loves giraffes.