Lynnette Bush Clouse
NCIDQ, LEED BD+C
Senior Project Manager
With more than two decades spent parallel in academia and design, Lynnette Clouse brings elevated expertise of Higher Education to M+A, actualized through her human-centric design projects. Her unique perspective has cultivated a competitive advantage in leading projects in the sector, with a sophisticated understanding of navigating project scope, schedule, and fee. Detail-oriented and articulate, Lynnette serves as a translator from both the designers and clients, with practical knowledge of both architectures, including programming, site planning, and structural concepts, as well as higher education, excelling her ability to actualize concepts in the built environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, Ohio University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- NCIDQ Certified Designer
- LEED Building Design + Construction
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
- Athens City School Facilities Steering Committee
- Board of Directors, Dairy Barn Cultural Arts Center
Lynnette is involved in her community as the director of costuming for the local community theater.