AIA, LEED AP BD+C
"The role of the architect is to discover opportunities undetermined by the client."
Mark has worked with M+A Architects for over 32 years and has served as the president of the company for the past 19 years. The company’s philosophies of service, collaboration, and teamwork are derived partly from his leadership style and his dedication to the company and its staff. Mark is concerned not only with success of the end result of our services – that the building or facility meets our client’s needs and budget – but also with the services we provide during the design and construction process. He understands that good communication is one of the biggest ways to successfully serve our clients so that they are fully engaged and enjoy the process.
- Bachelor of Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
Mark's favorite movie is Inglorious Bastards.