AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Project Manager
"Unity is strength. When there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved."
Experienced in a variety of types of projects, Melissa is organized, proactive and a team player. She has extensive experience working on public facilities and with interfacing and meeting with public entities. She is very organized in her management of projects and has the ability to anticipate issues or challenges in advance which may affect a project’s schedule. Because of her experience and aptitude with this, it helps assure that a project continues on its scheduled course. She also typically provides construction administration for the projects to which she serves as project manager. This provides continuity to the extent that a building is constructed consistent with the design intent of the contract documents.
- Master of Architecture, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture cum laude, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC) - Central Ohio Chapter
- The Ohio State University, Knowlton School of Architecture Mentorship Program - Mentor
Melissa's favorite movie is Grease.