AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
Principal, Director - Healthcare & Higher Ed Studio
"Architecture is basically a container of something. I hope [those who come into contact with my work] will enjoy not so much the teacup, but the tea."
P'Liz manages the institutional practice group, specializing in healthcare and higher education projects. Her responsibilities include both market sector and project management, as part of a dedicated team of design professionals. She enjoys opportunities to help organizations achieve their goals functionally, financially and culturally, and feels privileged as an architect to be able to help to facilitate those efforts. Her background includes planning, architectural and interior design, project development and project management for a wide variety of institutional and private clients both locally and nationally.
- Masters of Architecture / Faculty Prize, The Ohio State University
- M.A. Communication & Cultural Studies, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, The Ohio State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio, Florida, Indiana, and Texas
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- LEED Accredited Professional
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Former City Council Member, City of Grandview Heights
- Former MORPC Board Member
- Studio Adjunct, The Ohio State University School of Architecture
- Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD)
P'Liz enjoys traveling anywhere she hasn't been before.