Associate, Senior Project Manager
"Good buildings come from good people, and all problems are solved by good design."
For over a decade, Russ has been immersed in the senior living market. Based on a growing need in our society, this type of work quickly evolved into his industry calling. Because of that calling, Russ cultivated a studio at M+A and is now a highly-networked expert in the field. He is passionate about many types of design, but has found it highly rewarding designing livable, warm, breathable spaces for the oldest members of our society as they live out their years in comfort and dignity – while incorporating specific, functional design purposes. Russ brings expertise in this field along with strong project management skills, a detailed-oriented nature and a pure passion for this work.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Cum Laude, The Ohio State University
- Certified Aging Service Provider (CASP), The University of North Texas
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio and Illinois
- Six Sigma Certification
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- MORPC Age Friendly Columbus Advisory Council
- LeadingAge Ohio
- Ohio Assisted Living Association (OALA)
- Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA)
The Blue Danube is Russ' favorite restaurant because of its history.