NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
Director - Cincinnati Operations
"Architecture is neither solely art or science, but a fusion of both with a healthy dose of economics."
With M+A Architects since 2005, Seth is our Director of Cincinnati Operations and a dedicated Project Manager. His extensive experience on numerous projects ranges from initial schematic design to detailed construction administration, which gives him a unique insight into overall project delivery. He is technically focused and has a keen eye for detail. Through numerous residential projects, he has developed a thorough understanding of the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) as well as Federal Fair Housing Guidelines along with other common accessibility guidelines. As a LEED Accredited Professional, Seth consistently applies sustainable processes to every facet of his work.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Cincinnati
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Texas
- Certified ICC Accessibility Inspector
- AutoCAD 2010 Certified Professional
- Certified Revit Professional
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
Seth's favorite animal is a pig because "bacon is awesome."