RA, LEED AP BD+C
"What makes a good building better is the integration of all of the parts, both the seen and unseen."
Tim offers over 29 years of design and project management experience. He has a thorough knowledge of construction detailing and project coordination with owners and consultants. Tim’s designs are as smart as they are efficient. He possesses the ability to create a wonderful balance between exciting and responsible design. Recreational type facilities that Tim has played a major role in include North Village Park, Sough Village Spring Park, North Village Apartments and Pool House, Hercules Historic Town Center: Community Facility and Club House, and Biltmore Park Swim Club.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Notre Dame
- Rome Studies Program, University of Notre Dame
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)