IIDA, LEED AP ID+C, EDAC
Senior Interior Designer
“Design places an emphasis on progress within a world that is larger than any one person, through balanced measures of creativity and thoughtfulness.”
From planning to punch lists, Todd’s responsibilities as a designer of interior architectural spaces flexes from day to day. He aims to create modern, healthy and engaging environments by understanding the specific needs of everyone affected, throughout all phases of the project at hand. As a project design lead, Todd works directly with clients, consultants and other team members to create and implement an appropriate design vision. He finds his greatest enjoyment in guiding and learning from project teams made up of unique individuals, finding innovative and creative ways to advance and improve the human experience.
- Bachelor of Science Industrial Design and Interior Space Design, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Science, Kent State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Interior Designer, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications, NCIDQ #21684
- LEED Accredited Professional, U.S. Green Building Council
- Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification, The Center for Health Design
- Board Member, Columbus City Center International Interior Design Association
Todd is a hockey fan and loves supporting his Columbus Blue Jackets!