Managing Principal, Director - Mixed-Use Studio
AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
"We foster a team approach to projects with all involved to ensure success."
Lori has been with M+A Architects for more than 25 years, specializing in retail and mixed-use developments and commercial office. She has been a large part of the ever-evolving, award-winning and precedent-setting Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio since 1994. She is a graduate of Pratt Institute in New York City with a professional degree in architecture. As a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, Lori leads discussions on the topic of the architect’s expanding role in managing mixed-use developments and sustainability in retail design. She has been responsible for at least eight major mixed-use retail developments, ranging in cost from $50 million to $340 million across the United States. Creating dynamic, sustainable, active neighborhoods is what Lori does best.
- Bachelor of Architecture, The Pratt Institute
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect - Ohio, California, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- Hotel Planning and Design, Cornell University
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Chairperson of OH/WV Government Relations Committee for ICSC
- ICSC State Planning Committee Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Habitat for Humanity Mid-Ohio Board of Directors
DID YOU KNOW
Lori proudly sits on the board for Habitat for Humanity Mid-Ohio, where she is dedicated to her commitment to the Columbus community. One of her greatest joys outside of work is sharing time with her two daughters, learning from them and supporting their interests.