Director - Healthcare Design
RA, LEED AP
“Architecture is about balance...balance and cramming as much function in a 10x10 space as possible.”
Wes has extensive experience in healthcare projects including complex, large scale medical projects that have enhanced the dynamics of healthcare facilities, starting at the planning stages. He has served as lead designer for Dublin Methodist Hospital, a notable “Pebble” project studying like-handed patient rooms, and the design of Village at Pelham Hospital in Greer, South Carolina where he participated in the “patient room of the future” design/research project with Clemson University’s Graduate School of Architecture and health. Both projects included intense study of patient rooms and patient unit layout. Wes has a keen interest in how the layout affects operations, staff efficiency, and patient safety. With such extensive participation, he brings national level design experience and leadership to any project.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kent State University
- Bachelor of Science, Kent State University
REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- LEED Accredited Professional
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) Explorers Program - Adult Advisor
- Boy Scouts of America - Eagle Scout
- Order of the Arrow - Vigil Honor
DID YOU KNOW
Wes really enjoys riding his motorcycle.